The use of alternative investments within a well-suited portfolio is critical. With public markets at high volatility and low asset correlation, the need for new strategies that act independently of stocks and bonds are ever increasing. These non-correlated assets can potentially offer higher risk-adjusted returns, better diversification, lower volatility, and more favorable tax optimization.
Marzo Capital Group provides access to over 2,500 institutional-quality alternative investments
We Meet Investor Needs
Providing access to a wide range of alternative investments on one consolidated platform.
Alternatives available for retirement and non-retirement accounts
Full audit trails and cost basis information
Alternative investments included in consolidated statements
Over 2,500+ alternative Investments with a range of investment minimums
Real Estate Funds
Private Debt Funds
Funds of Hedge Funds
Life Settlement Funds
Understanding Private Equity
Private Markets Have Outperformed
Private equity has historically outperformed most other asset classes on both an absolute and risk-adjusted basis.
Private Markets Balance Risk to Return
On a risk-return basis, private equity has historically added a level of added value to investors.
Public Markets are Contracting
A major trend in private equity is more opportunity, simply because more companies are now private. According to Bloomberg.com, there were 50% fewer public companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges in 2017 than 1997.
Individual Investors are Under-Allocated
Due to a lack of access into alternatives, individual investors are highly under allocated in comparison to institutions.
Private equity refers to shares representing ownership of or an interest in an entity – that is not publicly listed or traded. Since the 1980's, private equity has represented the best performing asset class and continues to beat public market returns over long-term investment horizons. Investing beyond public markets can build a stronger investment portfolio.
Why Private Equity?
- Private equity has historically outperformed most other asset classes on both an absolute and risk-adjusted basis.
- Since 2005, private equity funds invested over $400 billion annually in over 30,000 American companies.
- Private equity managers can recapitalize, restructure and improve operations therefore creating more value for investors.
- Private equity funds capitalize on periods of rapid growth, therefore adding more value for investors.
- Private equity offers a premium to the public markets for additional risk associated with investing in private markets, including illiquidity, higher fees and longer investment horizons.
Real asset strategies comprise both actively and passively managed investments in real estate, precious metals, commodities, infrastructure, agricultural land and natural resources. Historically, real assets have outperformed the S&P 500, bonds and the EAFE index on an annualized basis for the 20 years ending December 31, 2018, (Financialadvisoriq.com).
Why Real Assets?
- Real assets typically provide a stable real return with lower volatility due to being non-market correlated.
- Investments in real assets often act as additional diversification from stocks and bonds and can serve as a hedge against inflation.
- $5 million minimum is no longer needed to invest alongside the most prominent pension funds and endowments.
Hedge Funds are a form of actively managed alternative investments that employ various non-traditional strategies to achieve alpha returns. Certain hedge funds have offered steady, moderate returns at low volatility and low correlation in comparison to stocks.
Why Hedge Funds?
- Hedge funds engage in a wide range of investments and trading strategies not available to traditional asset managers, such as equities long/short, real estate, currencies, debt and derivative instruments.
- Adding hedge funds to a portfolio can help provide a buffer for market downturn and assist with capital preservation.
- Hedge funds tend to perform better in depressed markets vs. traditional equities
The Highest Quality Alternative Investments Period.
Get our free Ebook!
Sign up for our newsletter & receive a free copy of our ebook. + industry insights, news & more.You can opt out at any time.
Includes tips on:
1031 Exchange GuidelinesTips & Tricks to Successfully Navigate A 1031 ExchangePowerful Tools to Diversify Your Investment Portfolio