Marzocapitalgroup.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information does Marzo Capital Group collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and property address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer needs
What Marzo Capital Group does with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We also may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Marzo Capital Group, Inc.; 400 N Ashley Drive Suite 1900 Tampa, FL 33602.
If you believe that any information being held is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Highest Quality Alternative Investments Period.
Get our free Ebook!
Sign up for our newsletter & receive a free copy of our ebook. + industry insights, news & more.You can opt out at any time.
Includes tips on:
1031 Exchange GuidelinesTips & Tricks to Successfully Navigate A 1031 ExchangePowerful Tools to Diversify Your Investment Portfolio